Are you looking for an exciting career with a leading creative agency?
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm (40 hours per week)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Working in a fast-paced creative marketing team, this role is to support the Account Manager, co-ordinate and traffic projects through the agency, manage the daily relationship with external suppliers and prepare invoices and quotations
Reporting to the Account Managers
Full training will be given.
- Checking briefs from the Account Manager
- Working alongside the Production team to co-ordinate the workflow between the Account Managers and the Creative studio
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Assisting with the co-ordination of printed requirements from quote through to delivery and invoicing
- Ensuring clear communication between the Account Management team and Creative studio
- Proof Reading, Reviewing/Signing Off artwork as and when applicable
- General office duties.
Essential skills and experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as working individually
- Good Microsoft Office/Exel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A knowledge of Digital Technology and Website Construction
- Knowledge of Multi Media Platforms
Desired skills and experience, but not essential
- Experience in using Mac-based systems
- Educated at degree level
Email you CV and Covering letter to email@example.com.