We’re hiring, could you be the right person to join our team?
Working in a fast-paced creative marketing team, this role is to support the Account Manager, co-ordinate and traffic projects through the agency. You will also manage the daily relationship with external suppliers and prepare invoices and quotations.
Reporting to the Production Manager.
Full training will be given.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
- Checking briefs from the Account Manager
- Working alongside the Production team to co-ordinate the workflow between the Account Managers and the Creative studio
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Assisting with the co-ordination of printed requirements from quote through to delivery and invoicing
- Ensuring clear communication between the Account Management team and Creative studio
- Reviewing/signing off artwork as and when applicable
- General office duties, i.e. petty cash, post, ordering stationery, filing
Essential skills and experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as working individually
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in using Mac-based systems
- Educated at degree level