Do you have the drive an energy to become one of the team at artisan creative agency in Stamford?
We are currently looking for a Production Assistant to join us on our exciting journey providing creative marketing solutions across both conventional and digital materials.
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:30pm (40 hours per week)
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
Working in a fast-paced creative marketing team, this role is to support the Account Manager, co-ordinate and traffic projects through the agency, manage the daily relationship with external suppliers and prepare invoices and quotations
Reporting to the Account Manager.
Full training will be given.
- Checking briefs from the Account Manager
- Working alongside the Production team to co-ordinate the workflow between the Account Managers and the Creative studio
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Assisting with the co-ordination of printed requirements from quote through to delivery and invoicing
- Ensuring clear communication between the Account Management team and Creative studio
- Reviewing/signing off artwork as and when applicable
- General office duties, i.e. petty cash, post, ordering stationery, filing
Essential skills and experience
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as working individually
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in using Mac-based systems
- Educated to degree level.